Saturday, June 28, 2008

Financial Update

Well, my first school year is almost over (4 days left!), which means that the next school years is just around the corner! There is a 4 week break between school years, and then we start all over again! I will be spending about 2 1/2 weeks at home in the States, and I'm so looking forward to it! I'm going to be able to spend time with friends and family, something I miss a lot.

However, the main reason I'm at home is to finish raising support for my second year in Chile. I have received commitments of support for the majority of my needs. However, I'm still missing a good sized amount. It works out to be about $7000. (The absolute minimum is $6000, but this is cutting it pretty close.) And the kicker is, I have to have all of the money in or at least committed before I'm allowed to come back to Chile!! So that means, I have to raise $7000 before July 28th!

I know that God will supply the funds, because I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that He wants me here another year. So I have faith it will come in, I'm just not sure how and when! So I would greatly appreciate it if you would pray about supporting me. It doesn't matter if it's a one time gift or a monthly donation. I need about 70 people to support me one time for $100, or about 10 people to support me $50 a month.

Thank you all so much for your support over the past year. I can't wait to see how God works in the coming year as well!

No comments: